Monday, March 14, 2011

Almost!

I have one more truly challenging exam to take and then I can allow myself to update this more aggressively again.

Food for thought in the mean time:

Is it more stylish to wear something with a specific intention or to wear something out of natural desire?

In other words, is one more or less stylish when they wear certain things to evoke a reaction? Is it better to simply wear what one wishes to wear with no consideration for results? And are ensembles that are generally perceived as wild or unique the only examples of which one can wear something to illicit a response? Are there not more subtle ways of doing the same?

Images to consider. I wonder who can figure out the reasoning behind each as a part of this inquiry? I will elaborate upon posting the full entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment