Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yoohoo!

Hi!

I apologize for the lack of blog updates. My intent for this thing was to do some form of an update daily... until life got in the way. Between working full time, being a full time student, and having my birthday take place quite recently, I've been really bogged down with work and cocktails. Finals week is next week and I've already completed two of them, so legit updates will be plentiful quite shortly.

I do have three entries regarding an array of topics halfway written and intend to post them soon. Tonight should yield the completion of at least one!

Thanks for checking in on the blog and thanks to those who have given me friendly reminders that I need to get back on the horse and write in this again. I promise, I will :)

And as a quick comment (and preview for an upcoming entry ;)), I would like to note how much I am ready for warm weather. I've been fantasizing about "taking a holiday" for awhile now... ahh, if only I had the time to do such a thing, imagine all the blogging I could get done!

With that in mind, I LOVE this bikini from Agent Provocateur!!! My only wish would be for the bottoms to be a high-waist brief.

1 comment: